Tuesday 11 December 2007

New Blog!

I've moved my blog over from www.20six.co.uk/friendlyflamingo, mainly because I found the page formats very restrictive there. I found myself covetting the headings, buttons and banners other bloggers could use with gleeful abandon.... and decided that I would like a bit of that, thank you very much.
Another important change to the look and content of my my blog will be that I now have access to a scanner and a digital camera - which means PICTURES!

It was all dull and dreary before, so perhaps I can liven it up now a bit with pretty pictures,like this one of the Santa Sack I made for lovely BF this Christmas:
Or this one of the Christmas card I made for Lil Sis and her BF, made from plasticine which is the best fun ever. I must point out that it's impossible to make glasses from plasticine, so we must assume that all parties are wearing their contact lenses in this image:


Which reminds me to let you know about my flickr page (there's a link in the side bar, there) - where I've deposited a load of photos, including some crafty stuff and some wannabe-artsy-photography. It's all good :o)

I'm going to try and pretty this site up a bit while I'm still excited about the new blog and its layout possibilities. Lovely BF is a computer whizz, so I might ask him to teach me HTML so I can make this page a bit more 'me'.

Ooh, yes - in other news, I have a new job which I'll be starting in the new year (February 1st); I'm going to take Japanese classes from January; and I'm trying to sell my house.

It's all go!

Do come back to visit - I'll have tea and cake waiting....




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yum! Nice blog so far. Can't wait to see what else you will come up with! Those robots are too cute!